AirSPRING Post Mount System
Make the most of your post with this premier post mount system, designed and tested to look great and withstand high winds! Successfully wind tunnel tested up to 100mph, this system complies fully with the Government Regulation EN40 which dictates the maximum wind load that any type of signage is allowed to exert onto a standard street lighting column.
- System comprises of two brackets, two arms and six banding straps
- The arms are 850mm (w), 19mm diameter black fibre glass
- Brackets are 80mm (w) by 170mm (h) black powder coated aluminium with an integrated spring-loaded tensioning and banner-arm flexing mechanism
- The brackets have fixing slots for three stainless steel ‘universal’ banding straps per arm to secure brackets to the post.
- Suitable for installation onto posts with a diameter of 76mm and above
- Can be fitted as a single system (two brackets and two arms) to display one banner or as a double system (four brackets and four arms) to display two banners
- System accommodates single and double sided banners up to a maximum size of 750mm (w) by 2000mm (h)
- Five Year product warranty available when installed following manufacturers guidance
- Approximate system weight is 8kg.
- Self-assembly required
Guaranteed to make an unmissable statement, our AirSpring Post Mount System is fully
compliant with the EN40 Government Regulation and wind tunnel tested up to 100mph.
The system comprises two brackets, two poles and six banding straps. Suitable for installation onto posts with a diameter of 76mm and above with a weight (excluding banner) of approximately 8kg.
|Black fibre glass poles||850mm wide||19mm diameter|
|Powder coated aluminium brackets||80mm wide||170mm height|
|Minimum Banner Size||500mm wide||500mm height|
|Maximum Banner Size||750mm wide||2000mm height|
Is the AirSpring Post Mount easy to install?
The system is simple to install and we provide a set of clear step-by-step instructions for 1-2 people.
Can I install multiple systems on one post?
Yes you can. The AirSpring can be fitted singularly or in pairs on each post. Each system comes with the parts and tools for singular installation.
Can I print on both sides of the banner?
Yes you can. We used the highest quality material to ensure your design is bold and vibrant on both sides of the banner.
Got a project in mind?
If you have any questions or want to discuss your bespoke requirements, get in touch with your Account Manager. Here at Banner Box, we are always ready to help make your print project a reality.Get in touch today