Banner Box is excited to be recruiting for a new member of our sales team. Take a look at the vacancy details below, and if you believe you are the right candidate for the role then we would like to hear from you!
Send your CV and covering letter to Jodie Earl, HR & Accounts Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the Specialised Canvas group, Banner Box is a sale led organisation and strives to put the customer at the centre of everything that we do. Providing the best advice, service and products available in the large format print market. We provide excellent opportunities for candidates who demonstrate that they have the skills and motivation to contribute to the growth and success of the business.
Chesterfield, S43 3LS
£20,280 a year, 40 hours per week.
- Effectively handle inbound Customer sales enquiries via telephone, emails and face to face.
- Coordinate administration of all enquiries and orders including accurately processing Customer orders onto the internal CRM system.
- Follow up enquiries with customers within the agreed Company timescales.
- Maintain and build relationships with clients to understand their requirements and with product knowledge offer alternative products according to suitability.
- Deliver seamless and exceptional customer service.
- Resolve customer issues in a professional and timely manner whilst following all relevant internal procedures.
- Work with sales, warehouse, transport, and support teams to fully leverage the capabilities of the organisation to drive sales and satisfy our customers.
- Enter purchase orders for any external purchases required.
- Meet weekly and monthly KPI’s.
- Management of contacts and enquiries on our CRM system
- Conduct showroom visits and appointments with customers.
- Support the Business and Sales Manager with product development, projects, and marketing.
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken)
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effectively multi-task and prioritize highly demanding daily responsibilities.
- Ability to follow defined processes
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and manage own workload.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Flexible approach to working, excellent time management.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- CRM experience preferred.
You will work within our modern sales office at our Chesterfield premises. This is not a position with remote working and there is free car parking on site. We also offer free tea, coffee or juice.
This a full-time, permanent role of 40 hours per work working Monday – Friday 08:30-17:00. Other benefits include company events and company pension.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
If you have other questions about the position call 01246 472949 or email Jodie Earl at email@example.com