Ryan Shelton, director at Banner Box, was recently interviewed about the large format print industry and his role at Banner Box by Image Reports. Here's a quick look at what was said;
1. What’s having the greatest impact on your business at the moment?
2. Where do you see the greatest wide-format opportunities?
Tension fabric systems seem to be booming at the moment. We’ve had an influx of both back-lit and front-lit tension systems and stands.
3. What would make your day-to-day operations easier?
The introduction of automation - many of our processes involve a lot of manual labour, which eats into production time and increases costs.
4. Your favourite bit of kit is..?
Our Reggiani Vutek 340. This machine has opened up our capacity exponentially. With the large array of media that it supports, it seems the only limit is our imagination.
5. What’s the best bit of business advice you’ve been given?
Work smart, not hard. No is never the right answer, there is always a solution.
6. What are you most proud of achieving?
The team we’ve put together at Banner Box has never been stronger, with a shared vision and passion for large-format print.
7. What lesson does the wide-format sector need to learn?
Eco-friendly products are key to staying on top of the ever increasing carbon footprint.