Installing and maintaining your flagpoles properly will ensure many years of usage. Using our fully trained team (IOSH, CSCS & IPAF qualified) can provide you with a hassle-free solution.
Every location has its own individual requirements. Investing in a site survey ensures there are no un-foreseen problems or expenses upon commencement of the installation.
Our site surveys include:
- Site access checks
- Cat scanning for buried utilities
- Overhead obstruction checks
- Foundation type assessment
- Bracket position and wall suitability check for wall-mounted poles
- We provide an easy to read report including:
- Risk assessment
- Method statement
- Requirements for earth moving equipment
- Volumes for concrete foundations
- Maintenance & safety checks
By choosing one of our maintenance contracts you can be sure that your poles are both safe and smart. We can undertake maintenance on all kinds of pole. Choose from either a 6 or 12 month service intervals with the option to have new flags supplied each time we come to look after the poles. Discounts apply for sites with more than one pole.
Maintenance Checks include:
- Foundation and ground anchor bolt inspection
- Pole check for signs of wear, fatigue, bending or failure
- Halyards checked for signs of abrasion or weakness through UV ageing
- Cleats and fittings checked
- Poles lowered and cleaned to remove dirt
- Finials and rotating arms checked
- Flags inspected and replaced if worn