Maintenance & Installation Service
For both public and employee safety, items such as flagpoles must be regularly maintained and kept in a safe working order. Correct and regular flagpole maintenance will prolong the life of your pole and flag, ensuring many years of trouble free usage.
By using our IOSH, CSCS & IPAF qualified Team we can provide you with a hassle-free solution!
Flagpole Installation and Site Surveys
Every location has its own individual requirements. Investing in a site survey ensures there are no un-foreseen problems or expenses upon commencement of the installation.
Our site surveys include:
- Site access checks
- Cat scanning for buried utilities
- Overhead obstruction checks
- Foundation type assessment
- Bracket position and wall suitability check for wall-mounted poles
- We provide an easy to read report including:
- Risk assessment
- Method statement
- Requirements for earth moving equipment
- Volumes for concrete foundations
- Maintenance & safety checks
Maintenance and Safety Checks
Choose from either 6 or 12 month service intervals. You will receive a service and condition report for your records to demonstrate servicing of the product. If your product requires more substantial repairs, you will be advised, and a written quote will be provided for the parts and labor required.
Maintenance Checks include:
- Foundation and ground anchor bolt inspection
- Pole check for signs of wear, fatigue, bending or failure
- Halyards checked for signs of abrasion or weakness through UV ageing
- Cleats and fittings checked
- Poles lowered and cleaned to remove dirt
- Finials and rotating arms checked
- Flag inspection