- AirSpring Brochure Page
- AirSpring Installation Instructions
- AirSpring Technical Specifications
- AirSpring Pocket Size Guide for Banners
- Artwork Guidelines
Like This Page?
When it comes to professional post mount signage, our AirSpring System is second to none, and is fully compliant with the Government’s EN40 Regulation about maximum wind-load on any type of street-light signage.
The AirSpring consists of two brackets and arms, each arm with a width of 850mm. The recommended size of banner for use on the AirSpring is 750mm x 2500mm (1.87 sq m), however the maximum size is 800mm x 3000mm (2.4sq m).
AirSpring Key Features include:
- Proven design with market-leading wind-spill factor. System comprises of 2 black fibre glass arms and 2 black powder-coated aluminium brackets with integrated spring loaded tensioning and banner-arm flexing mechanism.
- Full compliance with EN40 Government Regulation that dictates all lighting columns must be capable of facilitating the wind loading that a single 0.3 square meter rigid road sign would exert.
- Wind tunnel tested up to 100mph and supported by verified wind tunnel test results (available in PDF format) illustrating compliance with EN40.
- Suitable for installing onto lamp columns and flag poles from 76mm diameter and above and compatible with straight, fluted or tapered columns.
- Arms can be cut down to match any banner width required up to 800mm wide. Most common banner sizes recommended are 2000mm (L) x 600/750/ 800mm (W) and 2200mm (L) x 600/750/800mm (W). Maximum banner size accommodated 3000mm x 800mm (only for short term or very low-wind area).
- Can accommodate one or two banners per column.
- Arms easily removed in between banner campaigns leaving brackets and banding in place on the column.
- Brackets installed onto columns using 3 tamtorque stainless steel bands per bracket, estimated installation time to install one complete system and banner: 20 minutes.
- Can be wall mounted using pre-drilled holes within bracket.
- Full 5 Year product warranty.
- Banner fabrication exactly the same as for our Heavy Duty systems.
You will be taken to our online shop